Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, NederlandVESSEL
Hey what’s up?! At Vessel Amsterdam we are looking for F&B superstar, a F&B Shiftleader!
We have the best terrace in Amsterdam directly next to the IJ and we do great after work drinks with the team, so be ready to get tanned and have lots of fun this summer! And, if you bring on a friend to one of our teams and we hire them too, you get a referal bonus of € 500,- gross! You can choose if you want to share it of course ;)
What are we looking for?
For our restaurant Vessel, we are looking for a motivated, F&B experienced, team player, who loves to entertain guests with a sparkling personality! Our ideal candidate has fast-paced F&B experience, knows how to lead and motivate the team and someone who has a "can-do approach" to any request.
We are looking for a Shiftleader to oversee operations with the rest of the management team and who works during scheduled shifts. The Shiftleader's responsibilities include creating a shift schedule, dealing with no-shows, delegating tasks, handling cash up, and reporting any issues to the manager. Ultimately, you will ensure all aspects of your shift run smoothly and effectively!
- Previous experience as a Shiftleader or in a similar role in F&B;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Leadership and organizational skills;
- Confident problem-solver;
- Team player.
What’s in it for you?
- Always good coffee;
- Staff parties to (n)ever forget;
- Hotel employee rate program, which means you get a discount on +2000 hotels worldwide;
- A free night stay in our hotel every year;
- Free use of our gym but we also offer personal trainer classes;
- 20% discount in all of our restaurants;
- Fun and plenty of after work drinks with the team;
- Growth opportunities!
- Vessel is part of City ID, which is a fast growing hotel group. This means growth opportunities for you!
Excited?! We would love to meet you!
Apply here and we will be in touch to meet you and show you our favorite hangout.
We're part of City ID
City ID. What’s in a name, right? As you might have seen already, all of our hotels have their own identity. We build our hotels especialy to a location. The hotels reflect the neigbourhood and flirt with the history in progressive design. We are just as progressive ourselves; we are a growing hotel group with plans to conquer the world. www.cityidgroup.com
Have any questions? Drop us an email